Commercial/Residential Engineering

Structural Engineer of Record

Structural Engineering for Commercial and Residential Building Design is one of our Structural Engineer of Record Services (SER). It will be our pleasure to provide you with a Free consultation on how we might serve your requirements.

Mercer Engineering, PC subscribes to the Council of American Structural Engineer’s Risk Management Program CASE/RMP in providing our services. We practice the standard of care exercised by structural engineers given the same time frames and set of conditions and circumstances.

Who uses Commercial and Residential Structural Engineer of Record Services?

People and organizations that often find our SER Service useful range from, real estate investors and Developers to contractors and architectural firms. Shopping malls, grocery stores, office buildings, apartment buildings, assisted living facilities, and multi-plexs are some examples of commercial and residential buildings.

New building code requirements are on a 3 year cycle for renewal. Add value to your next project investment by making sure it meets the current minimum structural building code requirements. is the Internet portal to Mercer Engineering, PC’s Structural Engineer of Record Design Services for Commercial and Residential clients. You may wish to checkout the “Articles” section. It will help keep you up to date on new materials and advances in construction techniques to meet building code requirements.

For more information please contact us here. Thank you.

Share Tweet Pin it